Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm still alive

Oh dear, it's been ages since I've written anything. And by anything I mean it's been hard to write even a letter, not to mention something to do with creative stuff. I haven't even made anything crafty, really. Except a "JASPER SAYS RELAX" tote bag for TwistedInMasen. But that's what depression does to me, destroys all creativity and pretty much interest in anything. For a while I didn't even want to get up in the morning and ended up sleeping 12-14 hours per day and started avoiding my friends. Even my boyfriend noticed I forgot to eat and didn't go out unless I really had to. Sooo, I didn't really feel like writing at all.

But hey, I'm still alive and I'm a lot better now. Slowly getting my creativity back too, so maybe I'll finish that story of mine some day. Too bad I have some distracting plot bunnies running around I know I can't write into a full story. *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment